Try as you might to resist the temptation, one day you will definitely go under the Windows hood and see whether changing a few setting will improve your system performance. And then you will be surprised at the amount of tweaking and difference in speeds thats possible. After that, therell be no stopping you as you realize the feeling of power and the control over what seemed an unmitigated disaster in Operating System
We all know that, this is the age of powerful processors, faster RAM, bigger and better Motherboards and powerful Video cards. Though technology becomes wide, the tendency of Human - to have more n more is not changed. They will definitely go for better Life. I mean to say that, now they require more reliable, even faster PC than they have. For those people System Enhancer will be the better option.
Despite the deluge of new operating systems, most of us stick to Windows. But lets face it Windows isnt the most stable operating system around. It frequently needs a helping hand. If you are working with Windows, it is best to be prepared all the time. Never say, It wont happen to me. Catastrophe strikes when you least expect it. Unless you are prepared to handle the situation, a crash may leave you without your precious data, so always be ready.
One event I would like to share with you. Last year my friend bought a computer with a good configuration. The speed of processor was excellent. But just after 3 or 4 months he was not satisfied with the performance of his PC. The operating system became much more slower.
I am sure that, above story might be true for you all people. I can tell you why? Normally when you use your Computer regularly, some of the Dlls may be updated within your operating system. And with this there is a constant change in registry files located in operating system.
System Enhancer is just made to recover or update your registry located in OS. It has lots of features
» version 1.0 - posted on 2004-11-12
EULA - End User License Agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR System Enhancer V1.0
- All copyrights to System Enhancer are exclusively owned by Andy's Creation, Inc.
- Anyone may use this software during a trial period of 15 days only,on one computer of a local network, at any single time. Following this trial period of 15 days, if you wish to continue to use System Enhancer then you MUST register.
- A registered user is granted a non-exclusive license to use System Enhancer on one computer at a time, for any legal purpose. The registered System Enhancer software may not be rented nor leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license.
- If the software is an update, the transfer must include all updates and all previous versions of the System Enhancer software.
- An unregistered, evaluation version of System Enhancer may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person nor company may charge a fee for the distribution of System Enhancer without written permission from the copyright holder Andy's Creation Inc.
- To register, you must complete the registration form and send it, with the registration fee, to one of the authorized registration sites.
- SYSTEM ENHANCER IS DISTRIBUTED 'AS IS'. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR OR ANDY'S CREATION, INC. WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS NOR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS AS A RESULT OF OR WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, nor transfer the licensed program, nor any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Andy's Creation, Inc.
- Installing and using System Enhancer signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove System Enhancer files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Copyright(c) 2004 Andy's Creation Inc.
All rights reserved.
System Enhancer is trademark of Andy's Creation Inc.